Sup Bright and Happy peeps?! It's that time of the month were I post a review of the goals that I set at the beginning of the month and included on my Monthly Cover Sheet. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about in terms of that Monthly Cover Sheet, click here for a post to explain it all to you.) I want to set them all out again for you and go through what I had trouble with and what I completed.
2015 Business Goals
These are my goals for my business until the end of December. They aren't necessarily supposed to be done at the end of this month, just by the end of December. I want to give you an update on how it's all going though.
- Make first passive income product:
- I am almost there! I know that it is basically the end of October, but I am over halfway done with this. I am trying to finish it before the start of November since NaNoWriMo starts. (If you have no idea what NaNoWriMo is and you actually think that I just made this awesome word up, then check out this blog post.)
- Work with 5-7 paying clients
- I've gotten 1 paying client, turned down 2 others as they were not a right fit for me, and haven't really focused on this too much. I am still going to be accepting clients - if you would like more information on this, click here - but I am not focused solely on it.
- Earn first $2,000
- This is based off of launching my first passive income product as well as working with paying clients. So far, I've made $320. Not a bad start, but no where near my goal. Still working on it though! Been focusing on developing several areas that can send me some income, so there is still a bit of hope.
- Have 21 blog posts, Youtube videos, and Periscope chats
- This was based off of my old posting schedule, but I am still trying to make sure this happens. Wish me luck! I've only gotten like six blog posts up so far so it's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out.
- Guest post 10 times
- I have officially guest posted about six times. I will be adding a page of all of my guests posts as soon as I get all of the links so that it is easy for you to find me. However, I am in the process of writing four - six more posts so this goal should be completed by December!
- Be interviewed once
- I'm not exactly sure why I wanted to be interviewed and now that my business has morphed like four times, I'm not exactly sure if I still want this to be a goal of mine for this year. I'm still working on everything so we will see how it all goes, but for now, I'm putting this goal on the back burner.
October Business Goals
Now, I want to take you through the goals that I set for this month. This is going to be so much fun! Again, these were all included on my Monthly Cover Sheet.
- Line up 2-3 paid clients
- As I've already mentioned, this has been a bit stalled, but I'm not too worried about it.
- Publish 10 blog posts, Youtube videos, and Periscope chats
- Again, not the greatest, but I've gotten some progress on this.
- Launch Marketing: The Social Media Strateg
- Yeaaah, um, I promise this is coming! I'm working hard on this and I'm really excited to offer this to you, but I want to make sure that it's as good as it possibly can be. (For those of you who are a bit confused, this is my passive income project.)
- Guest post 4 times
- Done and done!
- Be interviewed
- Again, eh
Social Media Goals
- Facebook: 45
- 14 - this one is really hard to increase and it's not my focus so I'm not too worried about it.
- Instagram 425
- 397 - this one changes daily, sometimes hourly, and while I had fun building it up, since I started using Buffer to schedule everything out, this has taken a back seat.
- Twitter 75
- 118 - how cool is that?! I have had a lot of fun on this one; something that I never expected I would say about this platform.
- Pinterest 92
- 110 - I've been working on building this platform, repinning pins all throughout the day. It's been some work, but I'm having fun with it!
- Youtube 37
- 4 - ya, I don't really have a consistent plan with this one, but I'm working on it. Wish me luck!
That's all folks! I am having a lot of fun with all of these goals and building up our little community. I want each and every one of you to feel like you can come to me with anything and working on all of these goals is helping me reach out to every one of you even more. I've been having a lot of fun with this and am really excited to build my November Cover Sheet! They are all just so pretty. I've got some fun content in store and am going to be releasing my eBook within the next week. Make sure you sign up for my newsletter below to get a copy of it for free! (otherwise, when I release it on my website, it won't be free.)